Sunday, August 20, 2006

A Thursday Night


A Thursday night,
From where shall I start, the only song I was able to hear at that dark was “Queen of My Heart” I was curious to check its lyrics (below), it’s really incredible. Some coincidence happen in life cannot be understood. To be with a person is very important, especially at Thursday night, here in Dubai, u need to go out relax, gather, enjoy some happy hours. Therefore, what you’ll do if you are alone. What miracle can u wait? You enter the crowd and chaos of the pub, take your drink, sit on a table, and try to enjoy the music. “But no matter how far… Or where you may be… I just close my eyes…And you're in my dreams”…

Suddenly, I enter to your world, cannot hear anything around, just you and me in a place…

she’s not far anymore, here she’s in the eyes of a swan… feel her soul captivating your breath, u try to smell her scent with every gasp… u can feel her, take her hand and fly again… to a peaceful world… your world… her wonderland… u can see more the lights around her face… she’s a queen with a bright crown … she’s dancing with the swan… lovely….

Where am I??? I’m not dreaming, since I’m feeling… it was a marvelous moment…

You finish your 1st drink; ask for another… ahhh u still have to take one, since you promise her to drink one extra… “No need…” I’m sharing u every drop, my soul is dancing with yours…. The light keep reflecting on a small pool, the colors look bright, mixing, moving floating, fill ur heart with tranquility… time run quickly… moment to move back, take the Taxi, enjoy the sequence of lights of Dubai… unexpectedly, u find urself in need to stay more with her, you stop the driver, decide to walk next to the creek, while the lights are reflecting in harmony, everything is silent…

just you and your mermaid… no instant can be comparable to that one… u share a small chat “loving people create a lot of love in the world…” she said, “Love leads to peace in the world” u replied …”I never felt so much love in my life…” she said… ahhh u shall be sleeping at that time you said, “ it’s better 2 hours with you like that than sleeping 8 hours…” she added… she took your breath away, u cannot tell if that’s a vision or reality… u get confused, u need to move to go out of that wonderful dream… u decide to leave the calmness of the creek, move forward to the street…

car passing fast at that time, roads are empty, hot air hits ur face even after midnights… u see ur building, u try to move fast ur steps… “no, why I’m heading fast there”, u sit on a bench look at the sky, no stars twinkled in the blue… u look upward to see her face again…. yes u feel scared to sleep and leave her alone… but why shall u be selfish like that… she wants to sleep, but u prevent her… Time still running, u r few steps from ur flat, but what r u waiting for don’t u move ahead… waiting for your soul to come back, or to the light of the dawn to wake you up…. Why ur heart is beating fast… are you in love? Why you don’t tell her your truth, what scare you… stop being hesitating, whatever you’ll not loose her… she’s the daughter of your thoughts, she’ll not leave her home anywhere… just stand up and tell her, be sincere and honest to yourself… such a lovely night cannot be lived by urself… she must be here alive just tell her…
“I Love you….”
Yes you do, why you shall lie to her… stop running… leave the lift… “no. I shall move on…”
I take the lift, reach my flat, sit on the couch… wash my face… actually I want to wake up from that dream, look at the mirror, it’s reflecting the beauty of her eyes…” huh, why u r smiling?” you see it was not a dream, it’s your reality… You were living that Thursday nigh with her… are you still scared to tell her the truth…

“No, no absolutely not…” hold your phone and tell her then…. Yes I will…

Gaby says:” I Love you my queen…”
Xoxox says:” Good Night…(k)”


And the storey has no end…..


"Queen Of My Heart" lyrics
So here we stand
In our secret place
With a sound of the crowd
So far away
And you take my hand
And it feels like home
We both understand
It's where we belong
[Bryan:]So how do I say?
Do I say goodbye?
We both have our dreams
We both wanna fly
So let's take tonight
To carry us through
The lonely times
[CHORUS:][All:]
I'll always look back
As I walk away
This memory
Will last for eternity
And all of our tears
Will be lost in the rain
When I've found my way
Back to your arms again
But until that day
You know you are
The queen of my heart
[Bryan:]Queen of my heart
[Shane:]So let's take tonight
And never let go
While dancing we'll kiss
Like there's no tomorrow
As the stars sparkle down
Like a diamond ring
I'll treasure this moment
Till we meet again
[Mark: (All:)]But no matter how far
(Matter how far)
Or where you may be(Where you may be)
I just close my eyes(I just close my eyes)
And you're in my dreams
And there you will be
Until we meet
[Repeat chorus twice]
[Shane: (All:)]Oh yeah
You're theQueen of my heart(Of my heart)
No matter
How many years it takes(Queen of my heart)
I'll give it all to you
Oh yeah(Queen of my heart)
Oh yes you are
The queen of my heart

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my God!
Gaby! That's really amazing!!!
What a lucky girl the one you're talking about!
I just hope she realizes the miracle that was sent to her in your appearence and is wise enough to do everything not to lose your love ever! Cause that what's in your post can happen to someone only once if that person is really lucky to receive such a wonderful present from God!
I envy her a lot, really!:)

Anonymous said...

You make me cry ...

Anonymous said...

Someday someone might come into your life and love you the way you've always wanted. If your someday was yesterday, learn. If your someday is tomorrow, hope. If your someday is today, cherish.

Anonymous said...

ce que tu ecris gaby est tres beau touchant