Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Save Children of Lebanon, By Nayla Tueni



Nayla Tueni is the daughter of the cedar's revolution leader & our beloved martyr Gebran Ghassan Tueni.
During this war, every day i remember how sincere and wise was Gebran, when he was insisting to send the Lebanese Army to the south. if that happened in 2000 i can assure for all of you my friends that this war will never take place, and our children will not suffer. may God rest your soul in peace Gebran, and don't worry because Nayla is holding the Torch of truth & independence... we are here to stay

Peace
this article is published at annahar today Aug 9th, 2006
http://www.annaharonline.com/htd/NAYLA060809.HTM


early i sent my admire to Nayla for that article, and i got that reply:

Dear Gaby,

I truly thank you for your words.
I hope that the articles I write will always get to the hearts and minds of people as I also wish that somehow, they will make a difference.

Best regards,

Nayla Tueni-



From: G Fadel Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:29 PMTo: Nayla Tueni
Subject: Save children of Lebanon,

Dear Nayla,
Your article is amazing, that’s what we have to care about; yes you are right bridges and houses we can rebuild, but a children tears we can never bless. When I read your article (save children of Lebanon) this morning tears full my eyes, your simplicity in writing remind me of our beloved leader and Martyr, I meant your great father. Go ahead, never be scared, write the truth that what we need. Your father voice is still alive, I can hear his voice loudly at the parliament and on every talk show, “The army must go to the south….”. Unfortunately, we have always to sacrifice our leader through ages in front of the blind fanatics and zealots, who never love Lebanon, neither its children nor its future.

Nayla, thank you

Peace,
Don't worry Nayla your words will be always ringing and shaking our minds, just because it's written by the Blood of the Independence... long life for Lebanon, a land of peace and love

No comments: