Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Peace & Love

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.



I don't understand how God was willing to send His Son to die for me, and how Jesus would agree to do such a thing. I don't understand the agony of the Father and every angel in heaven as they watched Jesus suffer and die. I don't understand the intense love for ME that kept Jesus on the cross till the end.



I don't understand it, but it sure does make life worth living!


1 comment:

NutraSweet said...

Although I don't understand how Moses (Peace be Upon Him) could be the son of God, nevertheless I am strongly impressed by the reasoning behind what "does make life worth living!".
It conveys depth in thought and authenticity in belief.
It is great. Keep on Blogging !!