Sunday, October 01, 2006

Mona Taleb's Team In Training Page


Koullona Lillwatan

For all my countrymen, for all Lebanese & Friends,


A young and active Lebanese Mona Taleb is a medical student in the US. I am sure you all remember the snap shot from the Martyr Square demonstration onMarch 14th showing a lady wearing the Lebanese flag on her face with the cedar tree decorating her nose. Yes, this is she Mona Taleb who wants to wear the Lebanese flag again in Chicago while running the Marathon for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on October 22, 2006.


Mona is a proud Lebanese nationalist and I call on all my countrymen to support her and make a token contribution to her fundraising. She wrote: " I just wanted to remind you that I am training with The Leukemia andLymphoma Society's "Team-in-Training" for the Chicago Marathon. I have already fundraised $1065... but that's still short of my $4000 goal. I would really appreciate your contribution!

The website for online donation is: http://www.active.com/donate/tntsc/tntscMTaleb


Let us show the world that Lebanese people are caring and everywhere and Lebanon shall prevail.

Mona E-mail is: mona.taleb@gmail.com
Good Luck Mona,
Peace,
G.

No comments: